Proceedings of the International Conference on Advanced Materials, Microscopy and Energy (ICAMMEâ€™19)
Keywords:scanning transmission electron microscopy, nanoanalysis, atomic scale characterization, plasmon and phonon maps, individual defects and nanostructures, Deep Brain Stimulation, Subthalamic Nucleus, Parkinsonâ€™s Disease, Psychiatric Disorders, Animal Models,
The present document gathers communications given at the occasion of theÂ following events:
- The International Conference on Advanced Materials, Microscopy and Energy (ICAMMEâ€™19), thatÂ was held in the Faculty of Sciences University Moulay Ismail Meknes-Morocco in AprilÂ 2019, it has gathered overÂ 150 participantsÂ . This event has included different kinds of presentations given by researchers and experts from the national and international scientific community. It has covered a wide spectrum of topics.-Â A specialized spring school that was held before the Conference. The lectures during this school have covered fundamental and applied aspects related to Advanced Materials and Advanced Microscopy and spectroscopy techniques. The school was intended in order of priority to PhD students, Masters 2, Engineers and researchers.
A. Salvati, A. Belhboub, Alvarez, R. Leparc, S. Rols, P. Hermet,B. Jousselme, K. Suenaga, A. Rahmani, J-L.Bantignies, OAJ Materials and Devices, Vol 2, #1, p 18 (2017) â€“ DOI: 10.23647/ca.md20170407
Palatinus et al. (2015), Acta Cryst. A, 71(2), 1-10.
Palatinus et al. (2015), Acta Cryst. B, 71(6), 740-751.
Palatinus et al. (2017), Science, 355(6321), 166-169.
Wachsman, E. D.; Lee, K. T. Lowering the Temperature of Solid Oxide Fuel Cells. Science 2011, 334 (6058), 935- 939.
S. N. Ruddlesden and P. Popper, Acta Crystallographica, 1957, 10, 538-540.
S. N. Ruddlesden and P. Popper, Acta Crystallographica, 1958, 11, 54-55.
K. Boulahya, M. Hassan, D. Munoz Gil, J. Romero, A. Gomez Herrero, S. Garcia Martin and U. Amador, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2015,  22931-22939.
K. Boulahya, D. Munoz Gil, M. Hassan, S. Garcia Martin and U. Amador, Dalton Trans., 2017, 46, 1283-1289.
Ash D. Souhami RL, Tannock I, Hohenberger P, Horiot GC " Interstitial and endoluminal radiation therapy" In: Oxford book of Oncology (2nd Edition) 2002.
F. Ballester, D. Granero, J. Perez-Calatayud, E. Casal, S. Agramunt, and R. Cases, "Monte Carlo dosimetric study of the BEBIG Co-60 HDR source," Phys. Med. Biol. 50, N309-N316 ,2005.
El Hamdani N, Fdil R, Tourabi M, Jama C, Bentiss F. Applied Surface Science. 2015;357:1294-1305.
El Hamdani N. Degree Thesis university of chouaib doukkali, El jadida 2015
Mahsoune A, Sadik K, Belghiti ME, Bahadur I, Aboulmouhajir A, Int. J. Electrochem. Sci. 2018;13:8396-8427.
Westbrook,C. K., Pitz, W. J., Herbinet, O., Curran, H. J., & Silke, E. J. (2009). A comprehensive detailed chemical kinetic reaction mechanism for combustion of n -alkane hydrocarbons from n-octane to n hexadecane.Combustion and Flame, 156 (1), 181-199.
Westbrook, C. K., Pitz, W. J., --Boercker, J. E., Curran, H. J., Griffiths, J. F., Mohamed, C., & Ribaucour, M. (2002). Detailed chemical kinetic reaction mechanisms for autoignition of isomers of heptane under rapid compression, 29, 1311-1318.
Suvitha, A., Periandy, S., Govindarajan, M., & Gayathri, P. (2015). Vibrational analysis using FT-IR, FT-Raman spectra and HF-DFT methods and NBO, NLO, NMR, HOMO- LUMO, UV and electronic transitions studies on 2,2,4-trimethyl pentane. Spectrochimica Acta - Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 138, 900-912
S.A. Beldjilali, E. Axente, A. Belasri, T. Baba-Hamed, and J. Hermann, Compositional analysis of drugs by laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy, J Appl Spectrosc. 83, No 5, 2017.
Iijima S, Nature 1991, 354, 56-58.
D. Golberg, Y. Bando, K. Kurashima, T. Soto, Scripta Materialia 2001, 44, 1561.
Y. Chen, J. Zou, S.J. Campbell, G. Le Caer, Applied Physics Letters 2004, 84, 2430.
Ribeiro FJ, Louie SG, Cohen ML. Phys Rev B 2004;70:205418.
Fakrach B, Fergani F, Boutahir M, Rahmani AH, Chadli H, Hermet, P, Rahmani A. Crystals 2018, 8, 118.
R. Bouamoud, A. El Hamidi, M. Halim, R.M. Masamba, R.A.K. Nlandu, S. Arsalane, Mineralogical characterization and preliminary assessment of the hydrocarbon potential of sed- imentary rock from the western part of the Central Kongo, Mediterr. J. Chem. 7 (2018) 936104.
C. Shen, A. H. Brozena, Y. Wang, Nanoscale, 2011, 3, 503.
Y. A. Kim, K.S Yang, H. Muramatsu, T. Hayashi, M. Endo, M. Terrones, M. S. Dresselhaus, Carbon Lett, 2014, 15, 77.
D. B. Mawhinney, V. Naumenko, A. Kuznetsova, J. T. Yates, J. Liu, and R. E. Smalley, Chem. Phys. Lett., 2000, 324, 213.
J.-C. Charlier, T. W. Ebbesen, and Ph. Lambin, Phys. Rev. B 53, (1996) 11108.
A. Hashimoto, K. Suenaga, A. Gloter, K. Urita1, and S. Iijima, Nature, 2004, 430, 870.
M. Topsakal, E. Akturk, S. Ciraci, First-principles study of two- and one dimensional honeycomb structures of boron nitride, Phys. Rev. B. 79 (2009) 115442.
A. Rahmani, J. L. Sauvajol, S. Rols, and C. Benoit, Phys. Rev. B 66, 125404 (2002)
M. Boutahir, H. Chadli, Abdelhai Rahmani, Ah Rahmani, OAJ Materials and Devices, 2018, vol. 3 (1), p 0503, DOI: 10.23647/ca.md20180503
F. Fergani, S Abdelkader, H. Chadli, A. Rahmani, OAJ Materials and Devices, 3 (1), p0803 (2018); DOI: 10.23647/ca.md20180803
A. Tapia, L. Aguilera, C. Cab, R.A. Medina-Esquivel, R. de Coss, G. Canto, Density functional study of the metallization of a linear carbon chain inside single wall carbon nanotubes, Carbon 48 4057-4062 (2010)
A. Rahmani, J.-L. Sauvajol, S. Rols, C. Benoit, Nonresonant Raman spectrum in infinite and finite single-wall carbon nanotubes, Phys. Rev. B 66 125404 (2002).
A.Maaoui and al, Journal of Alloys and compounds 681(2016)115.
I.N.Sapian and al, Chalcogenide Letters, 11 (2014), 471
Y. Dutil, D. Rousse, N. Ben Salah, S. Lassue, L. Zalewski, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 15, 112-130 (2011).
Z. Younsi, L. Zalewski, S. Lassue, D. Rousse, A. Joulin, International Journal of Thermophysics, 32, 674-692 (2010).
TALEB Lotfi. "Radiotherapie conformationnelle du cancer de la prostate Ã Oran: technique et resultats",2017.
C.O. Thiam. "DosimÃ©trie en radiothÃ©rapie et curiethÃ©rapie par simulation Monte-Carlo GATE sur grille informatique"october2007.
R.E. Peierls, `'Quant um Theory of Solids", Oxford University, Oxford, 1955, p. 108. H. Frohlich, Proc. Roy Soc. A., 1954, p. 296.
N. Habiballah, M .Zouadi A. Arbaoui, M. Qjani, J. Dumas, Result in Physics. 7(2017)3277.
M. Qjani, A. Arbaoui, Y. Boughaleb, J. Dumas, Phys. Lett. A 384 (2005) 71.
R. Essajai, O .Idrissi, A.Mortadi, N. Hassanain, A. Mzerd, Result in Physics. 12(2019)1666-1669.
G.A. Chapela, F. del RÃo, J. Alejandre, J. Chem. Phys. 138, 054507 (2013).
A.Okouiss, A Daanoun and L.Zealouk,â€Isotropic-nÃ©matic transitions in fluids of hard spheres: Van de Waals theoryâ€, European journal of Scientific research, Vol95, No3, pp.374-386,(2013).
A.Okouiss â€œPhase Transition in Nematic Fluids â€œ, Journal of Scientific Research, 2(3), 419- 432(2010).
A.Okouiss and A.Daanoun,â€ Phase diagrams of Mayer-Saupe Model: A.Van der Waals approachâ€,Phys Chem News 50,37-45(2009).
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License ( Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- To the extent transferable, copyright in and to the undersigned article is hereby assigned to Collaborating Academics and Open Access Journal Materials and Devices (ISSN: 2495-3911) for publication in the website of the journal and as part of a book (eventually a special volume) that could be produced in a printed and/or an electronic form.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- Figures, tables, and other information present in articles published in the OAJ Materials and Devices may be reused without permission, provided the citation of original article is made in figure's or table's caption.